SOOooooooo; my friend Lurockia is having a really hard time right now; she needs to raise some money so her family and herself can move away from an active volcano.
more info on her situation here
Fundraising Adoptables [Please Read]Greetings and Salutations to all Citizens of Internetopia!
As some of you may remember from my last journal, I am currently in the process of creating Adoptables to be funded towards my move to get my family and of course myself to a safer location away from the volcanic disaster currently brewing in my area.
While still a little out of harm's way for now though not by much, the sulfuric gases and constant smoke in the air caused by the lava burning through the forest makes the area fairly difficult to handle on a day to day basis. While bearable, having it around 24/7 for several weeks and months to come has a way of making mental concentration and focus a bit more sluggish than usual. Like all the gears and screws that make your brain work are covered in sludge.
In a way it's kind of like
Here I am going to sell myself (well.. my drawing hand?) into a bidding war lol
I will place my left hand on the plate for people to bid for; and if you win said bid. I will draw anything for you; backgrounds, details the whole shebang.
A few obvious rules to remember:
1. I will not do hard on porn/sexual intercourse. But I can do adorable cuddles and sexy poses.
2. NO shota artwork; sorry but Its a big no no for me to draw children doing anything related to sexual acts.
3. I'm okay with violence and blood and gore
4. NO vore; honestly its the dumbest thing I've ever seen and will never be drawing it unless its a prey animal or person that's being eaten for survival and not for sexual acts.
5. I can draw furries
6. a limit of 4 characters please (i know I said anything.. but I think 4 is fair and won't clutter the art)~ can be anything from person, hybrids or creatures.
7. a slight warning; if I feel I can not do it before it is paid and the deal is sealed; I will let you know about the cancellation.
8. I may take a while to finish the piece because of my rotation of work that I have; and the fact that my tablet/computer is still on the fritz with each other.
*** All proceeds will go to Lurockia*****
Bidding starts at $30.00 (3,000 points)
auto buy is $300 (30,000 points)
Bidding ends on November 8th 2014
remember; this is my hand I'm selling off; it needs to be a fair price!
even just spreading the word is a giant help : >